Monday, January 18, 2010

ANOTHER "UFO" BITES THE DUST :)


Love marking UFO's off my list! Now that the Holidays are behind us, I'm in major "UFO mode!" I've got about a zillion and one new projects floating around in my head; but I knew I needed to complete a few things before venturing into yet another "something new," so here's my first finish for "Twenty Ten" ... the "Noah's Ark Quilt :)"


..... with some close ups of some of my "doodling" a/k/a "queeelting!"


Now onto the next "finish!"

"Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and take you to myself, that where I am you may be also." (John 14:1-3)

5 comments:

  1. That is so cute! Love the quilting too. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quilt and the quilting ... you gave me some great ideas there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the quilt! You did a great job with the quilting too. I am busy on a wedding quilt right now!
    Thanks for your lovely note you left me. I am sure Micki had a wonderful birthday in Heaven and Amber was there with a big smile on her face :) We miss her so much.
    Planning the wedding is bittersweet. Jennifer had always planned on how she was going to decorate Amber's wheelchair and have someone push her down the aisle as the Maid of Honor. Jennifer is using Amber's favorite color purple as the main color. She will there in spirit.
    Blessings & Big Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jan what a beautiful quilt. I can only hope someday I can make a quilt like this. Where will it be going?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is such a good feeling to lay a quilt down and stand back and admire, isn't it. And I so enjoy admiring others work, too.

    ReplyDelete