Wednesday, June 10, 2009

GOOD STUFF!!!!!

Just had to share this one with y'all cuz it is some good stuff!!!! My Dear Friend, Debbie in NC gave me the recipe several years ago; and I've made it quite a few times since. If you love "Pumpkin Pie" at Thanksgiving, I think you'll like this lower fat, lower calorie version throughout the year :) It's very WW friendly and you can whip it up in no time flat.


Debbie's Pumpkin Pie

Preheat Oven to 400 degrees. Spray 9" pie plate or 8" x 8" glass dish w/that wonderful Pam!

1 - 15 oz can of pumpkin
1 - 15 oz can of FF evaporated milk
4 eggs
1/2 cup Splenda
1/4 cup SF maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla
dash of salt
2 tsps pumpkin pie spice

Whisk all the ingredients above together and poor into prepared pan. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes and reduce heat to 325 degrees. Bake an additional 25 minutes or until middle is set. It takes a bit longer in my oven :) I normally have my first piece "hot" and my second piece "cold!" Gene really likes it too :)

WW point wise = 8 servings /2 points or 6 servings/3 points.

Don't forget to top if off w/some coolwhip :)

"The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God stands forever." (Isaiah 40:8)

No comments:

Post a Comment