Tuesday, July 21, 2009

CHANGE OF PLANS!!!!!

I had planned on showing you all the 4th quilt on the "ladder" today, but something came up that made me change those plans ....... and that "something" is another "ta da!!!!!"

.............. the completed "Noah's Ark Top :)" It's not behaving it self "hanging wise" at the bottom, which I think is due to the fact that I've got little "do what's" hanging from the closet's door knobs underneath pushing it out in the middle. Anyway, I was a happy camper when I took the last stitch. Now onward with the "quuueeeelting!" I can't wait to fire up Loretta (the HQ) this weekend :)

"But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you." (Luke 6:27-28)


No comments:

Post a Comment