Tuesday, July 28, 2009

THROUGH THE YEARS :)

Mr. Gene and I celebrated our 34th Wedding Anniversary a few days ago and I sure wish someone could tell me where those 34 years have gone!!!!!!! I can remember all the older folks always talking about "how time flies!!!" Well, now that I'm one of those "older folks," I finally understand why they were always talking about it cuz it does fly by .... at the speed of lightening!!! Anyhoo, I thought I'd share a few pics of me and my honey "through the years :)"


"Together," we can conquer anything life throws our way, as it's a proven fact!!! I love you honey ... with all my heart, with all my soul and with every ounce of my being! I always have and I always will :)

"Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins." (1 Peter 4:8)

3 comments:

  1. Jan, Lovely; thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy aniversary Jan. What a beautiful couple you make. I love the pictures. Sweetness comes out of them. My husband and I will celebrate our 30th this year. Kenny's song is perfect. Of course it isn't all wonderful but we can turn those things into ways to make us stronger. Yes. I'm one of the oldsters now and time flys so fast that it makes me dizzy.

    ReplyDelete