Wednesday, November 4, 2009

JUST HAD TO SHARE!

We received a picture from Halloween from our Niece, Tina, and our Great Niece, Gracie, that was just too daggone cute not to share! I think you will agree :)


OMG, Is that not the cutest "Mary Poppins and Burt" that you ever did see!!!!!! Absolutely adorable and Miss Gracie won first prize at their Church's "Trunk or Treat," which didn't surprise me in the least :)

Now on our little punkin, Miss Molly ... I have been spending an awful lot of time down on my knees during the last week sending up oodles of thanks for the fact that she is responding so well to the fluids! It's a down right miracle that she is doing so well! Just six short days ago her Vet didn't think she would make it; but by the Grace of God, the improvement is nothing short of "answered prayers!"

This picture is from the other night when I had her on the kitchen counter trying my best to find something that interested her food wise, which happened to be cheese! Talk about spoiled rotten (LOL) ... literally to the core; but she is sooooooooooooo worth it!

They say the fluids make her very cold, which is why she's sporting her T-shirt. Today we tried to give the fluids to her ourselves so we wouldn't have to go to the Vet every day; but it just plain and simply did not work! The needle is for horses and the syringe is for elepants, so I loaded her up and took her back in. It has been such a roller coaster ride of emotions and I am ever so thankful that it all seems to be leveling off :)

"Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. "You of little faith," hesaid, "why did you doubt?" (Mathew 8:31)

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic Halloween outfits! They almost look a little Hello Dollyish too!

    I'm glad to hear your pup is doing better. I hope she continues to improve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the costumes...did they make them? Where do people get these good ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love YOU, Miss Jan. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

    xoxoxo Mary

    ReplyDelete