Monday, November 16, 2009

WILL I EVER GET TO SEW AGAIN????????

I've tried to tell this little nut ball that her Mommy is a "Quilter;" but basically, she doesn't give a happy hoot cuz in her humble opinion, this entire world was placed here for her own personal pleasure!!!!! So far she's winning that little battle cuz she's just so darn cute!!!


And talk about full of mischief!!!!! OMG, "mischief" should have been her middle name; but to her credit, she also loves to snuggle and kiss, which is exactly what me and her Daddy need right now :)


Our Halloween decorations are still up here at the office, so Diane got her to do some posing :)


I'm sure I'll get back to quilting here in a bit; but for now, I'm just gonna take some time to enjoy this little blessing while my heart continues to heal from loosing our precious little Miss Molly.

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." (1 Corinthians 13:13)

4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss of Molly. Our little fur babies sure to own our hearts, don't they? Your new baby is just the cutest thing, and I'm sure she already owns you. Blessings to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetheart! I am so sorry for the loss of your other fur baby.
    I read your comment on my blog. Thank you! I am so sorry for the loss of your precious daughter Micki. My sweet Amber is now in Heaven with her. I miss her so much! I don't even want to think about the holidays without her here with us.
    I also know all about Crohn's... my other daughter Jennifer has Crohn's Disease.
    My heart goes out to you.
    Blessings and Hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little minx! What a cutie. I have thought of you as I cuddle my dog and wonder how you are doing with the new/old feelings. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete