Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'M A PROUD AUNT!

And who has made me soooooooo proud today??? Well, we've got a total of 17 Nieces and Nephews and they are each and everyone precious to us ... but today's honors go to Mandy! Our Niece who has always been "so grown up" and who is now exactly that ... "all grown up!" She has just gone and thrilled me to no end by taking up sewing. Her future In-Law's gave her the "gift that keeps on giving" for Christmas ... her very first sewing machine; and would you look at what she's already created!!!


Isn't it adorable! Don'tcha just love the fabrics she choose!


And would you look at her "quilting stitches!" Aren't they absolutely wonderful and so original!


Yep, I'm just so daggoned proud of you Mandy, and to think that someone I love might just love doing what I love doing thrills me to no end, so keep sewing sweetie :) We love you!

"But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness. " (1 Timothy 6:11)

4 comments:

  1. You have a right to be proud of Mandy. Her quilt is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy did a great job. It is really fun to see skills passed down. It gives me so much pleasure to see young girls sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Mandy! Keep on stitchin'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the new baby! Mandy did a great job on the quilt...I bet it's not her last one :)

    ReplyDelete