Monday, April 19, 2010

GORGEOUS!

My Mom ... not the candy :)

Well, I will admit that the candy does look pretty dern good too; but I was referring to my Mom as the "gorgeous" one :) She looks fabulous at 91, don'tcha think :) She adored her Easter present from my Brother :) So much so, she's got that big box of candy hidden in her bedroom (LOL). Oh my gosh, Mr. Gene would be in Heaven w/that Whitman's Sampler! I think I know a few other people who would be too, so I guess she's pretty smart for hiding it.

"Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you." (Exodus 20:12)

4 comments:

  1. aaawww...She looks like an absolute doll! 91! Wow...I wouldn't mind sneaking a peak in that box either! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your mother! She is beautiful! I could use a piece of chocolate :)
    Blessings,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jan....Your Mom looks great! 91? I never would've guessed it. Happy Birthday Mom! Thanks for the quick note about the bracelets and the brooches. You are always so sweet. Thanks for always staying in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jan, your mother is so beautiful!!! Truly!!! And she is 91!!! WOWOWOWOW
    My mom is in the hospital and will be 83 in 2 weeks. I would ask if you would pray for her restored health and doctors wisdom.

    I LOVE the candy box! Is it really full of chocolates? Or is part of it cardboard on the inside? That would be a lot of chocolate for one person. LOL

    ReplyDelete