Friday, April 23, 2010

YOUR LAUGH FOR THE DAY :)

I hate to make our little punkin the brunt of a good belly laugh, but I'm afraid her ears make it impossible to avoid, especially when she's fresh out of a bath ......................


OMG, those ears are just down right hysterical! Every Sunday night, which is the official bath time in our house, they always make her Daddy laugh out loud! But honestly, in her defense, they do tame down just a tad bit once she's dried.


She's sooooo dern cute; and she knows it too, as she loves to look at herself in the mirror, the little nut!

On another subject, I spotted this little gal on my first visit outside this morning. Can you spot her too???

On my second trip outside, she was no where to be found ... I guess she was off doing whatever ducks do and now I know why she was all cuddled up under those bushes! See the eggs!

I wish there was a picture to show you how happy I am now that the weekend is once again upon us! Hope it's a good one for everyone.

"Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 12No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us." (1 John 4:11-12)

Blessings to you and yours! Jan

8 comments:

  1. OMG...LOVE those ears! What a sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet baby! She is just precious!
    Blessings,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. She loves all the pampering and it shows in the smile I see in her eyes. You are a very good mommy with a bath every Sunday Night!

    I am with you on being thankful for the weekend! Hope yours is peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's nothing like a wet dog to tickle the funny bone! She is awfully darn cute & just the right size for cuddling. My pup is a generous 50# lap dog. Oh, my poor lap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My Gosh! My Tessa looks like a drowned rat too when she has her bath and she doesn't have the hair that your little one does! :) When I lived in Utah we had a ton of Ducks and this is an all too familiar site. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You'd think with ears like that, she'd listen better! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's so cute! She looks like a chihuahua when she's wet. Precious baby.

    ReplyDelete