Wednesday, October 7, 2009

ANOTHER "DONE DEAL!"

I sooooooo wanna keep this one cuz I adore "red, white and black" together! I made it for a gift though, so I shall do my best to do just that ... "gift it!"


My favorite piece of fabric is in the middle section on the far right (above) ... I just love those little Daisies! I wish I had lots more of it, but I only started out with one lonesome fat quarter.



The next tote has to be Tennessee "orange and white," or so says Mr. Gene! I was actually gonna change the design just a bit, but he's informed me that he doesn't like that idea (LOL). I guess I'll do the "same 'ol same 'ol" to make him happy and just be thankful that I have a hubby who takes interest in what I love to do :)

"I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)

5 comments:

  1. I love the color and fabric choice for your tote. I've made about 3 in that pattern and I have a feeling I will do many more. I changed it a little bit. Check out my blog entry http://quiltbliss.blogspot.com/2009/02/its-in-bag.html to see one of my versions. I bet it would be very cute in the Tennessee colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the bag is adorable! Are you sure you couldn't just make another up and keep it? hehehe I am a bad influence! =)
    melissa

    ReplyDelete