Wednesday, October 28, 2009

SOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN TO MAKE!

Isn't this little guy cute as cute can be!

It's the coloring book and crayon bag pattern from Clothesline Quilts. Once you get it made, you just fill it up with crayons and a coloring book, and whaaaa laaaaa, you've got a great gift for a sweet little one :) I'll definitely be making more in the near future. The "first" of anything always takes me awhile, but the next one oughta go together pretty quickly, so hopefully I'll be back with a few more to show soon :)

"When I am afraid, I will trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me?" (Psalm 56:3-4)

2 comments:

  1. VERY VERY CUTE !!!! I think I want one .... I LOVE to color!! (it's been my favorite stress reducer ever since college .... and cheaper than a shrink!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. That little guy is Pikatcho (hope the spelling is right)my children love him

    ReplyDelete