Monday, October 5, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BOY!

And whose the boy??? Well, he'd be Daniel ... our nephew, who turns 27 today :) We've been calling him "Boy" since he was just that ... "a boy!" He's been asking for months when I was gonna put his picture on my Blog; and I'm happy to say that "today is the day!"

So here ya go Boy! Your favorite picture of you and your Uncle Gene ... the day that he let you drive the boat! That only seems fitting since he was the only one out of all of us that had the courage to teach you how to drive a car.


And, even though you probably won't be overly thrilled with this one, here's one of you and your "Most Favorite Aunt" in the whole wide world squeezing the stuffing right out of ya (LOL).


I'm sure this is the look you're probably giving me right about now!!!!!!!!!


Happy Birthday sweetie! We love you more than you'll ever know and we thank you for always loving us back :)

"Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God." (1 John 4:7)

4 comments:

  1. Great pics...love the stink eye look in the cowboy hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fine young man with my FAVORITE name !! And I'll bet he knows he has the very best aunt and uncle in the whole wide world !!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. So how long did he have to practice giving you "the look"? Some people are just born with the talent!! I was gonna say cute, but oops, I'd better say - what a hunk!! Happy Birthday to him.

    ReplyDelete