Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A HECTIC OCTOBER!

My goodness, I just realized that I've only Blogged 3 times this month and it's already the 21st! It's just been one thing after the other. Our internet here at the office was down for several days, which really put a damper on the 'ol spirit! Fortunately, we finally got a tech w/the "magic touch." Then my honey hasn't been feeling very well ... and then there's always work and all those dreaded chores and so on and so on! Yep, just one thing after another in Davie!

Anyway, I'm just running through Blogville USA to show you all how the "Scrappy Grandmother's Flower Garden" is growing!

I guess it's obvious that I've managed to make some time for some "hexies!" They are soooooooo soothing to the soul and Mr. Gene loves seeing the daily progress :) Now it's time for work, so until we meet again, be safe and be happy :)

"Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path." (Psalm 119:105)

5 comments:

  1. It is looking absolutely beautiful!! Keep up the good work and then send it to me when you are done! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got it just right Jan. When doing scrappy anything like this using yellow or a mild color to set off the colors, brings it altogether. I love GFG. Yours is delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your unique GFG's !!!!!! more more more !!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hexies!!! I don't know if I have the patience for them, but would love to try sometime!

    ReplyDelete