Friday, February 12, 2010

AND LET THERE BE LIGHT!

Have y'all seen those cute little lights that attach to your sewing machine??? They've been out for a while now ... at first, I was convinced I didn't need it cuz of the light on my sewing machine; but then I started realizing that the built in light wasn't that great after all, so after hearing so many great reviews, I decided to take the plunge and bought myself one at the Quilt Show in Port Saint Lucie last weekend, a day that is still rendering those "warm fuzzie feelings :)"

So here you have it ... BL (Before Light) ... well the light is actually there, but it's not turned on .....


And AF (After Light) .........

My review??? Awesome product and every sewing machine w/a driver whose well past 40 needs one :) Oh and do you see that red rick rack??? Well there was a sweet little 2-1/2 pound puppy behind me pulling with all her might on the other end (LOL). Don't let her "innocent looks" fool you!


And yes, we too are currently wondering whether she's gonna grow into those ears or not (LOL).

"And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light."

4 comments:

  1. Maybe I need to purchase me a light! Love the rick rack! Our pets always want to help :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan...YOU HAVE CONVINCED ME that I need one of those lights also! The older I'm getting the less I see brightness. AND Congrates on your new puppy! I am glad you have her. Tomorrow, if our snow isn't to bad...I am going to have to put my precious Jake to sleep. He is not doing well at all. This is so hard. I have a 22 year old cat and a 10 year old Pom named Tillie. But Jakers is my boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had wanted one of those lights but at $50.00 I was hesitant to spend that. My sister got it for me a year ago as a gift. Now I could NEVER go back to working without that light. And I have an Ott light at my machine too. My retinas don't work like they used to so I need all the light I can get! Darn age thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan! I have one of those little lights too and LOVE it !!!!! My sewing machine light really STINKS (and of course, lately I'm having to use my "readers" much more ) so this little light is PERFECT !!!

    .... so whatcha makin with that cute rick rack and cute assistant with the big ears? If you need another "helpful" assistant I could ship Miss Kitty down for an extended vacation :)

    ReplyDelete