Monday, December 14, 2009

HO-HO-HO!



It's off to the "Pest" Office we go!


Twas the 10th day before Christmas
and we're all scurrying around.
Not a sane one amongst us ...
not a single one to be found.
There's shopping and there's baking
and all those presents we're still making.
There's decorating and there's wrapping
and the feet of little one's tapping.
The sewing machines are roaring
and the postal rates are soaring.
Oh my gosh, I'm out of thread!
What in the world is going on in my head!
Nope, not a sane one amongst us ...
not a single one to be found
cuz there's cards to write and there's trees to adorn,
but we mustn't forget the Baby Boy that was born.


"We love because He first loved us." (1 John 4:19)


3 comments:

  1. Jan, you are incredible and so full of joy. You've wrapped it all up with the True meaning of Christmas. Blessing to you and Gene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so with you. Thanks for your kind words to me on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete