Tuesday, December 22, 2009

TOTED OUT!



The grand finale of the "homemade gifts for 2009;" and I do believe it's official ... "I am toted out! The problem is I still have more people that I wanna make totes for, so hopefully after a small break, I'll be ready to make a few more :)

Now, this proud Mama simply couldn't resist sharing this one!


OMG, talk about cute!!!!!!! Hard to believe too, especially since we've given her two new names ... "Trouble" and "Mischief!"

Hope these last few days before the big celebration are enjoyed by all :)

"But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary, you have found favor with God. 31You will be with child and give birth to a son, and you are to give Him the name Jesus. 32He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of His father David, 33and He will reign over the house of Jacob forever; His kingdom will never end." (Luke:30-33)

9 comments:

  1. She is just about the cutest Christmas gift I've seen in quite some time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the totes...but the pup takes the cake! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MIss Dolly is indeed a cutie. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan. I am Deanna, I post on the WW knitwits thread with Mary Lynn, but I have visited the Quilters thread, I am the one with the desire to learn to quilt! I really enjoy your blog! And those tote bags are just too cute! But Miss Dolly is the cutest!!

    Merry Christmas!

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jan - nice totes; I really want to make a bunch of the crayon totes in 2010. Dolly is just too cute!
    Merry Christmas to you and Mr. Gene!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jan !!! LOVE those totes !!! You are officially now crowned the Queen of Totes !!!
    AND I must agree that the little Puppy Present is the cutest little thing !!!

    .....thanks , as always for visiting my blog and for your nice comments about my tutorial! As far as my house goes ..... let's just say it's as decorated as it's gonna get !

    MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your beautiful site! You are so incredibly talented!!!
    My husband and I moved from south Fl. in 2004. We lost our home to Hurricane Frances. We now live in Tellico Plains, Tn. near the Cherokee National Forest and the Cherohala Skyway. Interesting that we have both of those connections, huh?!

    I am now a follower of your blog. Maybe I will learn something about sewing! LOL!

    I am in our barn today with my hubby caring for our horses. A wonderful way to spend Christmas Day!

    Merry Christmas to you and your hubby!
    God Bless, Misha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous totes! You have been busy! After the holidays I hope to get back with my sewing and quilting.
    I commented on your previous post. You have touched my heart!
    God Bless and Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. DEAR JAN,
    I HAVE LEFT YOU 2 COMMENTS BUT THE PAGE COMES OUT, THAT SAYS SOME TYPE OF HOGWASH
    I FOUND YOU THROUGH DONNA'S BLOG...I AM SO SORRY OVER THE PASSING OF YOUR DAUGHTER
    MY ONLY DAUGHTER PASSED OCT 23, 2009 FROM A BATTLE WITH CANCER.
    I FEEL COMFORT WHEN I VISIT WITH PEOPLE WHOSE CHILDREN HAVE PASSED AS I KNOW THEY KNOW WHAT I AM FEELING
    YOU MAKE BEAUTIFUL TOTES
    I'LL TRY TO POST THIS AGAIN....EACH COMMENT GETS SHORTER AS MY COMMENT DOES NOT POST
    I JOINED YOUR BLOG
    ANGEL HUGS
    DEBBIE

    ReplyDelete