Monday, March 8, 2010

PHOTOLESS POST!

Can you say "frustrating!" An understatement really cuz I'm about ready to throw this computer as far as I can throw it! I was all prepared to show you all the progress I've made with the "hexies." Then I was gonna show you the "queeelted" "Quilts for Kids" quilt and the scrumptious cake I made over the weekend ... then last, but certainly not least, I was gonna show you my swollen, black and blue big toe! The culprit of the latter??? Well that would be a 10 pound floor lamp base. Can you say "dammmmnnn!" That's exactly what I said when that silly thing landed on my foot Sunday afternoon bringing me to tears; but since I can't get one single picture to upload, you will just have to envision all of the above ... at least till I can get Blogger to cooperate once again!

In hopes of maintaining at least one ounce of sanity, I must walk away from Blogland now ... wishing you all a lovely kind of day as I head back to work; and if you're a Blogger, may all your pictures upload like they're supposed to :)

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." (Isaiah 41:10)

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you are having trouble. I haven't had trouble loading pix, but have had trouble moving stuff around in my sidebar. Probably just blogger glitches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, You sound like me! I have had trouble loading pics as well. It frustrates me too.
    This has been one of those days when nothing has gone right! LOL I should have stayed in bed!!
    Bless your sore toe!
    Blessings,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I hate when things like this happen. I hope tomorrow is a better day.

    ReplyDelete