Friday, May 15, 2009

THE BRAND SPANKING NEW SOMETHING .....



has been chosen :) I just love digging through my stash and finding absolutely everything I need to start a new project!!! I even have the backing for this one ready to rock 'n roll and now I'm anxiously awaiting tomorrow, which is when I can start cutting all this pretty fabric up :) Fortunately, I have a wonderful "quilting Husband" who agrees that "stash" is of the utmost importance :) No "sneaking" necessary in Davie :) Anyway, I happened upon these gorgeous flowers on-line back in January at Keepsake Quilting and they were on sale, so I used one of my gift cards from Christmas to make the purchase.

It's not gonna be anything fancy cuz I'm hoping the fabric will do all the talking :)

"And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him." (1 John 4:16)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful fabric and you are right about not needing anyting fancy.

    ReplyDelete