Thursday, May 21, 2009

UPDATE DAY :)

On the "butterfly" home front, I'm happy to report that I received an e-mail from my friend Peg in PA about a recipient of the "butterfly quilt" when it's completed. Her friend has a Daughter, Allison, with Crohn's. She is currently trying to make her way through college, but the Disease is making that journey very difficult. Her story sounds soooooooooo familiar, hit home and tugged at my heart strings!!! Now I can't wait for Sue to get back from Disney so I can tell her about Allison :) Thanks so much Peg!!! God Bless you my dear and God Bless Allison and her family.


And, remember Mallie's "Bunny Quilt???" Well, her Mama, Betsy, sent me this picture yesterday and it made me LOL!!!! Thought you'd enjoy it too :)


"in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." (Proverbs 3:6)

1 comment:

  1. See----the perfect person came along. And I love the pic of the little girl.

    ReplyDelete