Tuesday, May 19, 2009

FROM "UFO" TO ........................

....... HPTLIFA!!!! And that my friends is "Hallelujah, Praise the Lord, it's finished atlast!!!" I'm shouting it from the rooftops too!!! It's another "block exchange" that took place a couple of years ago, which we all referred to as the FTBE ... the "For the Birds Block Exchange." And the honors go to (left to right):

Row One: Genevieve, AL/ Me, FL / Kathy, WI / The Vickster, OK
Row Two:
Jan, OK / Sharon, OK / Me, FL / Barb, WI
Row Three:
Me, FL / Janet, CA / Kathy, VT / Michelle, MN
Row Four:
Eileen, MD / Patti, CA / Me, FL / Kathy, NY

I sure hope I got all those right!!! I neglected to write them down when I received the Blocks back in 2006, so I'm going off of memory here :)

Once I took the last stitch on the binding, I threw it in the wash; and it came out quite "aged and weathered looking"! I'm AOK with that cuz I'm quite "aged and weathered looking" myself :)

"and to aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you," (1Thessalonians 4:11)

1 comment:

  1. That is just wonderful!!!!!!! Another UFO done is cause for celebration.

    ReplyDelete