Thursday, May 28, 2009

QUILTING ARCHIVES :)

Since there is a very good chance that I'm the head of the "Slower than Molasses Quilters Club," it will be necessary for me to dig down into the archives and pull out a previous project from time to time to share here in Blogville USA; and today is one of those days :)

This little cutie was for Pastor Rob and Wendy's baby boy back in 2006. It was made w/my all time favorite fabric ... flannel. Love, love, love that stuff, even here in South Florida :) I also used the "chenille by the inch," which I highly recommend ... it's a lot of fun to work with!!!! If you double click on the photo, you'll see that the chenille by the inch is outlining all the squares, the stars and the moon :) This one was entitled "Reach for the Stars :)"

It's the one and only time that I sent a top out to be "quilted." Needless to say, as usual, I was running about 2 steps behind schedule!!!

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.” (Joshua 1:19)

1 comment: