Monday, August 10, 2009

DAISIES :)

My current love for "daisies" could quite possibly be construed as an obsession! I can't help myself ... I'm just in love with them and can't get enough of 'em! They were Micki's all time favorite and they plain and simply make this Little Mommy smile :) I just wish I had a "green thumb," so I could grow the real thing; but I'm afraid my gardening capabilities lack an awful lot to be desired!!! I can stitch one up tho, and here's the start of, yes, "another new project!!!"


It kinda reminds me of "He loves me, he loves me not;" and I am just loving these colors together. Such a wonderful "couch potato" project; and goodness only knows that me and our couch have quite a relationship!!!

I also finally settled on the center for the chenille daisy :) I don't know why it took me so long to choose the "yo-yo," cuz I love to use 'em when ever I can :)

I should have fired up the HQ16 over the weekend and quilted one of the 3 tops sitting there patiently; but by the time I finished all the "must haves," I just wanted to appliqué :) But now I must work, so happy day wishes to you all :)

"Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord." (Romans 12:11)

3 comments:

  1. I can relate to the coach potato projects. I've been doing alot of knitting lately and catching up with TV shows.
    You lucky girl owning an HQ16! In my dreams, I just don't have the room. Maybe someday.
    Very cute dasies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...I know I said this before, but I really LOVE that chennille daisy...the color and TEXTURE...wonderful!
    x lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the daisies, especially the chenille one. My goodness, your yoyos certainly are neater looking than mine. I'm hoping to get back to "tying" with mine this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete