Tuesday, August 25, 2009

THE RAINBOW TOTE :)

That's what this one reminds me of ... a "rainbow!"


My DSIL, Betsy, asked if I'd make her Dear Sis, Kristina, a "quilty something" for her Birthday; and Kristina ended up choosing all the fabric for the tote in MO and sending it down to FL :)


It's the first time I ever used one of those little "magnetic thingies," and I love it! I'll definitely be using them more in the future :)


Sure hope she likes it!

"And God said, "This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: 13 I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. 14 Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, 15 I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. 16 Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." (Genesis 0:12-16)

5 comments:

  1. Lovely!!! I noticed that you used a magnetic closure........ did you find it really 'tight'??? I put one in a Claire Handbag and it really requires a tug to open it.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute bag. Love the rainbow fabric. I have never tried the "magnetic thingies". Are they difficult to put on?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bag is adorable, love the rainbow fabric. Great job. I like the magnetic closures too.

    Music sure brings back memories. Thanks. 1 day until CA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is happy and sweet. I have some of those magnetic things in my sewing drawer. I have yet to use. When I do I'll be sure to ask you for hints. Thanks Jan.

    ReplyDelete