Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A LOVELY UNEXPECTED SURPRISE!!!!!

When you're least expecting something, it makes for the nicest kinda surprise, don'tcha think; and that's exactly what happened on Saturday :) My honey bought me a necklace a YEAR AND A HALF ago, hid it so I wouldn't find it and then went and forgot totally about it!!!!! The big nut! (LOL) He then spotted a red bag in his closet ... the same red bag that I've moved several times but never looked in; and he got to wondering what was in it, so he opened it up and waaaaaa laaaaaaa, this is what he found .....


..... the "missing necklace!" Isn't it pretty! Needless to say, his Bride was a happy camper :)

Didn't get much sewing done this weekend ... had chores galore and then our air conditioner decided to die. Not a good thing in this SFL heat, that's for sure, soooooooo DBIL, whose in the AC business, got a repair guy for us on Monday. Talk about happy to see someone!!!!!!!


Would you look at that gorgeous SFL sky above that wonderful repair man's truck! Even after 30 years, it never ceases to take my breath away :)

With no AC in the bathroom, I couldn't bare to "flat iron" my unruly curls, so this is what I looked like all day Sunday and Monday ......... today too cuz I was too tired last night to deal with it!!!!!!!!!


OMG! I can't believe I'm sharing this "mop" with you all; but I decided everyone needed a good laugh on a Monday morning, including yours truly :) Hope it's a good day for everyone :)

"When God gives any man wealth and possessions, and enables him to enjoy them, to accept his lot and be happy in his work -- this is a gift of God." (Ecclesiastes 5:19)

1 comment:

  1. Jan, I think you've never looked cuter!! Just put on your lovely 'missing' necklace! You are just too cute!!! Love you! Carolany

    ReplyDelete