Friday, July 10, 2009

CONFESSION OF ANOTHER UFO!

Hanging my head in shame and fessing up to yet another UFO, even though I'd still prefer to call it a WIP ; but since it's been sitting in the drawer for well over a year now, there's no disputing the fact that it is what is is ...... a UFO!


I've still gotta put 3 more blocks on, which are already embroidered, thank goodness; and then there's the whole border thing. Right now, I'm envisioning a border filled w/embroidery mixed with a bit of appliqué. I will finish it!!!! I will I tell ya ... someday, I'll do just that ... "finish it;" and when I do, I think I'll call it "Color Me Red :)"

Happy Weekend to one and all :) If you're looking for me, you'll probably find me in the sewing room tomorrow; and on Sunday, I'll be spoiling my honey on his 57th Birthday :) I asked him what he'd like for his "special day;" and he said he'd like to have some "steak and gravy" on Sunday and for me to take the day off on Monday, so I shall be granting his request on both counts :) Some of you know that he suffers from severe multi-level spinal stenosis, so my Birthday Wish for him is that he feels well enough to go out and feed those silly ducks :) Happy Birthday honey! Love you most :)


P.S. In honor of his Birthday, you all have to listen to "Rocky Top!" Sorry!!! (LOL)

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11)

No comments:

Post a Comment