Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I TRIED ... I REALLY DID .........

......but I simply could not resist!!!! I gave myself a flat out "no" for a week and a half and then I caved. It's a sickness all of us quilters have. It's in our blood and it runs deep!!!! It's called "fabric addiction;" and although the majority of us have enough in our stash for 3 lifetimes, we always want more and more and more!!!!!!!!!!! There is no such thing as "I already have enough." We don't even know the meaning of the word "enough!" Sooooooooo, what did I get??? Well, feast your eyes on this :)

OMG, I adore it!!!!!!! Obviously so since I obsessed over it for so long. I mean, really, it's "Daisies" for goodness sakes. Theres no way this Little Mommy could resist cuz Daisies were Michelle's all time favorite; and when you couple them w/your not so ordinary "black" background, which would have been right up her alley, I plain and simply had to have it. I feel certain she's smiling about it too :)

I got this luscious stuff from Whittles Fabric in KY; and their prices are just down right fabulous!!!! Check 'em out ... I think it will be worth your while :) My Dear Friend, Carolany, who is originally from KY, has been there several times and she is the one who led me to their Website. God Bless you Carolany :) Ohhhhhhh, and for the record, if you're ever lucky enough to go there in person, be sure to either make a pit stop b/f you get there or take your own "portapotty," cuz they don't have one :)

I've already got a plan in my head, so stay tuned :)

"My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have one who speaks to the Father in our defense -- Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world." (1 John 2:1-2)

2 comments:

  1. Resistance is futile...lol. Don't bother to try.

    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree with Eileen--resistance is futile!! Love the Daisies and their pretty friends. As I turned into our housing area today, I looked at the happy daisies that greeted me at the entrance. I, of course, thought of Micki, and you & Gene! I had the biggest smile on my face thinking of all of you! Thanks for making my day happier! XOXOXO, Carolany

    ReplyDelete