Friday, July 31, 2009

JUST A LITTLE SNEAK PEAK :)

Wanna see a "sneak peak" of my "chenille daisy???" Here ya go ................

It's a BIG one!!!! I've got 4 of the petals appliquéd on in the pic ... the other 2, along w/the center, which hasn't been 100% accepted yet, are sitting there patiently waiting for my return. I'm thinking about adding some "chenille by the inch" before I add the final borders ... separating all the strips of fabric. What do y'all think???

Here's wishing us all a wonderful weekend :) I'm sooooooo glad it's Friday, so come on down 5 pm!!!

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above." (James 1:17)

5 comments:

  1. Ouch. Blogger ate my comment. I think. It isn't here. I was just saying how cute your blog is. How fun it is to be greeted by vintage Kenny and how much I love this quilt. How did you applique the chenille? I have a chenille quilt on my bed right now and I love it. I want this quilt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY CUTE !!!! (how DO you applique chenille?)

    P.S. .... thanks for visiting me on my blog and for the nice comment on my "banana split" block ..... which I have no idea yet what I'm gonna do with it! (maybe quit while I'm ahead and just make it into a pillow or a little wall hanging!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW....I love that daisy...I want to see more!
    x Lori

    ReplyDelete