Wednesday, July 8, 2009

SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE, RIGHT???

I sure hope so cuz "slow and steady" definitely describes me to a tee in many areas of life, quilting being one of 'em. There always seems to be so many other things screaming for my attention, which is one of my excuses ... you know, those dreaded chores that are never ending, a job, etc., etc., etc.; but "mistakes" also take a front seat, unfortunately. See what I did here???

Ding Bat City USA is where I was residing at that very moment. I even took the picture upside down for goodness sakes!!! Fortunately, and I don't mean that lightly, I noticed the problem after staring at it for a few minutes. I was soooooo thankful that I hadn't gotten any further along before seeing it correctly like I've done umpteen times in the past! After spending a bit of time frog sewing (rippit, rippit, rippit), I finally got it right; and here's the beginning of the Noah's Ark Quilt :)


Hopefully, I'll be back w/evidence of a "finished top" soon :)

"Do everything in love." (1 Corinthians 16:14)

1 comment:

  1. Mistakes are not always mistakes. What you discovered may have simply been a new design option. Things that we think of as wrong are sometimes the best, and most original way of creating a new design. Love you center block pring.

    ReplyDelete