Friday, July 24, 2009

MOLLY'S STOPPING BY TO SAY ......................

.......... as of tomorrow, there's just 5 months left till Christmas!


She figured that y'all would be much less likely to smack her silly than you would me!!!!!

I know, I know ... 5 months seems like forever and a day; but I promise, since time flies by at the speed of lightening, it'll be here before you know it!!!! Annnnnnnd, if any of you are like me, you'll wake up December 1st with a list a mile long of presents you wanna make ... but seeing how it's the 1st of December when that realization falls upon you, there plain and simply isn't enough time left unless your burn the midnight oil for the next 24 days, making you miss the true wonder of that glorious Season all together!!!!!


Sooooooooooo, here's your "gentle reminder" from our little cutie pie :)

"This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." (Psalm 118:24)

1 comment:

  1. Jan,

    Thanks so much for your comforting words. I appreciate it very much. It has been a long road...but I can always see the light at the end of the tunnel. Love Molly! She's adorable! Tessa was almost a Yorkie, but when I saw her beautiful Chihuahua face I couldn't resist. Don't pets just make life wonderful. I don't think of Tessa as a pet...she's my little girl! Thanks again! Love the Quilts!

    Erin

    ReplyDelete