Monday, July 6, 2009

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE .........................

......... tell me this looks like a ....... "puzzle!"

Nope, nope, nope ... I need honest opinions here, so change that to: "What does this look like???" Did I hear you say a "puzzle???" I sure hope so, cuz that's what it's suppose to be :) My eyes do NOT see things correctly, so I can never trust them! I trust Gene's eyes tho; and they answered "puzzle," so I'm hopeful that "puzzle" it is!!!!!!!!! Right now, I'm thinking I'll do 4 more rows. Gotta round up some more yellows first tho :) I'll wait till they are all together to make a decision on the border. Any suggestions???

And, there's more Birthday wishes going out today ... and they go to my Big Brother Richard, pictured here with his lovely Bride, Martha :) I love this picture (double click to enlarge), as it really captures their personalities :) Happy, Happy Birthday Richard. Love you lots :)


"Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good." (Romans 12:21)

1 comment:

  1. I knew your puzzle was a puzzle from the first pics !! OF COURSE it's a puzzle ! WAY COOL !! and the pic of your big bro with his bride is delightful ! thank you for sharing ! I so look forward to your blog !

    xoxoxoxoxo

    Mary

    ReplyDelete