Wednesday, June 3, 2009

CHARM PARTY TOTE MANIA ..............

............ an epidemic that is sweeping across the Nation ... from Coast to Coast ... literally; and Davie has not been spared!!!!!!! These things are just plain and simply down right addictive and I've got about 20 wonderful friends who would agree. These gals have been knocking 'em out at the speed of lightening. Since I only have one gear ... slow motion ... mine are not coming to life quite as fast.

This one was my first and it went with me to the Quilt Show in Nashville last Fall. OMG, that trip sure does bring back wonderful memories :)


And here's my second one ...........

and third one ...........

and the one that is currently under construction and in dire need of some final attention! I just adore the colors "black and white and red" together :)

I've got visions of an "orange and white" one floating around in my head now :) I imagine there's a lot of folks in TN who would probably stand in line for that one!!!! My friend, Polly, in MD, put a zipper in hers. I, of course, want a zippered one now too; but I can't get my mind to figure that process out!!!

"Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls." (Mathew 11:29)

4 comments:

  1. Pretty bags...I like making bags too, very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREEEEEEEEEEEEEat looking bags. I envy people like Polly who can figure things out. I had to use a different pattern to get in a zipper.

    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet you are amasing. This is your good friend Kathy up here in big orange country.
    I think they would really go here and if you
    want to send some up I will display them at
    Bounce USA to sell. I know all the knoxmoms
    would love them for holding all their little
    rug rats diapers, sippie cups and such. Its
    almost football time in Tennessee. We are showing the ballgames during open play this
    season. Let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quilt you made for your mother is the most beautiful I have seen!!! I can see the love you put in every stitch :) Thank you for sharing.
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete