Wednesday, June 24, 2009

IS IT A UFO OR A ................

WIP???? UFO being an "Unfinished Object" and a WIP being a "Work in Progress." Ahhhhhhh such decisions and so many takes on the matter. Personally, I like the thoughts of everything being a WIP; however, if truth were to be told, if something lays dormant in the drawer for more than a year, it is probably a daggone UFO; and I don't take kindly to them. Now having said all that, if it makes it out of a drawer, is it possibly a WIP again??? I hope so, cuz these just did exactly that :)


I wish I had taken the time to pull the book out too so I could have told you who designed these pretty blocks! I did look quickly, but at last, my morning duties beckoned. I've been thinking about these "dormant" blocks for several weeks now and I came up with a plan!!!! I think I'll use the 4 in a square, as I'm not overly fond of the one lone soldier on the top ... perhaps he could become a pillow??? Anyway, this is what I'm contemplating ............

Did I hear someone LOL at my drawing??? Ohhhhhhhhhh that was me, which makes it AOK for you to do the same :) I know it's obvious that I can't draw worth a hoot ... if I could, with all the things floating around in my brain, I'd be creating patterns instead of sitting in my office everyday pushing paper. Anyway, I guess we'll just have to wait and see what the "drawing" really depicts :)

"Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble." (1 Peter 3:8)

2 comments:

  1. This will be so pretty. I like the top one too. I think your design will be nice...are the 4 corner flowers going to be a different flower? same question for the winding middle section.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Jan !! You have just outdone yourself ! What a treat to visit your blog ! LOVE the blocks and the music ! You go, girl !! xoxoxoxo Mary

    ReplyDelete