Monday, June 22, 2009

THE FINISH LINE FOR THE AUTISM BLOCKS IS .......................

........... soooooo, sooooooo, very close!!!! So close, I can see it without squinting :) All that's left is hemming down the sides of 2 of the sections and sewing on some ribbons for hanging, which at this point, I feel certain I can do while I'm sleeping :) Here's the last of the 3.



I really enjoyed working w/all these adorable blocks ... and here's a few of my favorites :)







I am in awe of my Elna, as it sewed through all the paint and glue without so much as a whimper!!! The deadline is Thursday at 6:30 p.m. and I think it's safe to say, that although I'm coming in right under the wire, I think I'll make it :)













Ohhhhhhhhh and in honor of Father's Day yesterday, I posted a new picture in the side bar of the Father and Daughter in our little Family ... Gene and Micki :) I feel certain she's smiling down from Heaven on that shot :)


"I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands." (Psalm 119:10)

1 comment:

  1. GREAT!!! I am very impressed that you got music here. Love the new pic

    Eileen

    ReplyDelete