Monday, June 29, 2009

IT'S A WOMAN'S PEROGATIVE ...........

............ to "change her mind;" and since it is, we do it all the time!!!!!!!!! I remember a few years back when we were redoing one of our bathrooms, I chose the flooring, which our guys installed; and I immediately hated it. Soooooooo, Gene let me choose another one, which our guys proceeded to install ............. and yes, I hated it!!!!!!!!!! Have I mentioned that my honey loves me (LOL). I say that cuz, yes, he let me make a 3rd choice; and fortunately, once it was down, I was finally satisfied :)

Anyway, on Friday night, I was all set to start on the Noah's Ark Quilt on Saturday morning; but when I woke up, my mind had totally different plans, so I started this instead:


Gene couldn't figure out what it was! Can you??? (LOL) Quite "puzzling," don'tcha think! All I can say at this point is that although it's quite simple, it's gonna be a bit challenging to my somewhat dyslectic brain! Stay tuned :)

"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." (1 Peter 3:15)

1 comment:

  1. i have no idea what it is?????????????

    Eileen

    ReplyDelete