Tuesday, June 23, 2009

SOOOOOOOOO, WHAT'S NEXT???????

My mind has been pondering exactly that for about 3 weeks now .... so many choices a/k/a "stash;" but I think I've finally settled on this.

It's the Jim Shore Noah's Ark collection ... isn't it adorable!!!!! It's the one that struck my fancy this morning, so it'll be the one that I'll start cutting on this weekend; and speaking of which .............. "is it Friday yet??????????????"

Oh and did you notice the cute little elephant??? It was part of a "Door Prize" from my Dear Friend Polly in MD. It's all silk and came from one of her many trips to China ... and it's the best pin cushion this side of the MS!!!!

"You are to bring into the ark two of all living creatures, male and female, to keep them alive with you. Two of every kind of bird, of every kind of animal and of every kind of creature that moves along the ground will come to you to be kept alive. " (Genesis 6:19-20)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Jan, that's going to be a BEE-U-TI-FUL quilt !! Can't wait to see your progress !

    xoxoxoxo

    Mary

    ReplyDelete