Tuesday, June 16, 2009

POLLY'S "FIVE DAY QUILT!"

Ohhhhhhhhhh, I'm so excited cuz I've now got pictures of Polly's "Five Day Quilt" to share :) Now remember, when I say "five days," I mean that literally!!!! From pulling the fabric, to deciding what to do with it, to cutting it out, to sewing it back together, to putting it on the frame, to quilting it, to binding it and to labeling it ... she did it ALL in just five days, which truly blows my mind.

Isn't it awesome!!!

OK, it wasn't until afterwards that I found out that she had a little help from her beloved Edwina................

.............. but still, from start to finish, in just "five days!" I'd still be looking at the fabric trying to decide what to do with it!!! I travel through the quilting journey on the Mayflower and Polly obviously caught that jet plane!!! I bow down before you Polly and thanks so much for letting me share it.

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in Heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." (Mathew 6:19-21)

No comments:

Post a Comment