Tuesday, June 30, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ..............

.............. to my Dear Sister, Pam, pictured here with her Dear Friend, Viv :) Pam is on the right; and as you can see, she's the one who got the good looks in our family!!!! She's also the older of us girls, but you sure wouldn't know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully, after the long Holiday Weekend is over, this quilt will be on it's way to her, FINALLY!!!!! I just have to fix a few areas of the quilting that I'm not happy with and sew on the label; and it will be a done deal at last.

Yes, she loves "horses," so they're on the back too :)

Have a wonderful day Pamela J and please know that Gene and I are down here in Davie wishing you the best that life has to offer today and always :) Love you bunches, even if you wouldn't let me borrow your clothes when we were growing up. You'll be happy to know that I would no longer fit into them :)

Ohhhhhhhhh and Happy Birthday wishes being sent to my good friend Polly today too :)

"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace." (Ephesians 4:2-3)

1 comment:

  1. That is a great quilt for a horse lover.

    Eileen

    ReplyDelete