Thursday, June 18, 2009

FEAST YOUR EYES ON THESE ............

Aren't they incredible!!!!! You're looking at the inside of the State Capital Building in the great State of Colorado, courtesy of my Dear Friend Martha :)

And speaking of my Dear Friend Martha, here's her gorgeous quilt that is hanging and being viewed as I speak :) Makes me soooooooo proud :) If I was lucky enough to be there, I'd stand in front of it saying "my friend made this one!"

I am sooooo in love with these Birds!!!!! Kinda reminds you of peeking out the window on a snowy, wintry evening, doesn't it :)

Now wasn't that fun!!!!! Tks so much for letting me share them Martha :)

"Shout joyfully to the LORD, all the earth. Break forth into song, rejoice and sing praises." (Psalm 98:4)

2 comments:

  1. What a neat way to display them.......and in the capital building. Wonder if we can get this to happen in Harrisburg..... might have to work on that one.

    thanks for sharing!!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, thanks for the kind words. Wish you were here to see the quilts with me. It was a joy to share some of the pictures with you.

    ReplyDelete