Monday, June 15, 2009

I HAD A VISITOR!!!!!!!!!

My friend Polly from MD came to Davie over the weekend, which is very exciting news in my worLd :) We spent a wonderfully relaxing afternoon together yesterday; and as you can see, Miss Molly fell in love :)

We drove over to Lauderdale by the Sea and had lunch at Aruba's, a wonderful little Seaside Restaurant that Gene and I have gone to many times through the years.

Polly is a Quilter Extraordinarie, as she just last week finished a "Five Day Quilt," which I can't believe I didn't get a picture of!!!!!!! It is real beauty. I'd love for y'all to see it, so I'm gonna see if she can e-mail me a picture :)

I had a wonderful time Polly and I'll be looking forward to the next one my dear :)

"Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends." (John 15:13)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jan! YAY! Girl's Day Out !!!How fun!!! ...AND, I just LOVE that quilt in your previous post for your niece's little girl ..... GORGEOUS !!!!

    P.S. thanks for all your nice blog visits and comments!

    ReplyDelete